Easily accessible along the beautiful countryside of Central Pennsylvania, Agape Farm serves as the perfect location for a host of functions. For recreational enjoyment, guests of Agape Farm can visit the numerous nearby attractions within proximity to the Farm, such as: Rockhill Trolley Museum, Lincoln Caverns, Raystown Lake, Swigart Antique Auto Museum, DelGrosso’s Amusement park, and much more.
Along a beautiful country back-drop of the rolling hills, beautiful trees and meadows, Agape Farm offers guests a variety of resources and accommodations to fit the specific needs of any kind of large or small-scale group gathering:
- Corporate Retreats
- Religious Festivals
- Family Reunions
- Social Events – weddings, birthday parties, retirement celebrations, etc.
Currently Agape Farm is home to the renowned Creation Festival, Adventure Fest Men’s Weekend, and Boy Scouts of America camping retreats. This year, Agape Farm partnered with the local community to successfully debut its 1st Annual Fall Festival.
The professionals at Agape Farm will work hand-in-hand with you to ensure that the success of your function, and that we exceed your expectations.
Amenities & Accommidations
At Agape Farm, we offer a variety of amenities and accommodations to fit the differing needs of our Guests:
- Meeting & Banquet Facilities
- Full-Service Dining Hall
- Hotel with 14 rooms for overnight stay
- Pavilion & Buildings for one day events
- Festival grounds for up to 40,000 attendees
- Vast Campsite (wooded or meadow) on the Farm with pavilions and bath houses
- Facilities for camping
- RV Park with water and sewer systems, and electric service